2009年11月10日星期二

My Rubik's Cube

Rubik cube is my mostly play in this year ... I very thank you youtube video to teach me how to solve rubik cube and some formula . When I can solve the rubik cube , so I buy the new one rubik cube to play . The new one rubik cube inside got spring . The spring can increase the solve cube time . so , i can solve the cube in the short time . Rubik cube without spring , i can solve in 1min 30 seconds . If rubik cube with spring inside , my best record is 37.45 seconds (bad record is not more than 1 min ) . This record is 3x3 rubik cube . Now I start to learn how to solve 4x4 rubik cube .This is the challenge for me ,need start to learn how to solve and the formula.
Haha... In the future , I will learn 5x5 , 6x6 and more .. I will try my best = )




My Rubik Cube

没有评论:

发表评论