2009年11月10日星期二

Fall in Love....

31 oct 2009

I'm chat with my favorite girl . Sudddenly , she start ask me some few question , and I just answer it . When I finish answer her question , suddenly she cry .... and then , I comfort her and ask her why her cry ..? After that , she call me guess 3 words (chinese word ) . I'm really don know what so i guess that 3 chinese words ... Because she say , if i guess wrong . we relationship will be a what I guess it ...Then , she give me the first character is ' wo ' ( I ) . I'm really love her ... So I guess the 3 words is ' wo ai ni '( I Love you ) . Then she give me one more tips . The tips is the 3 words is part of the song for ' wong fei ' (Artis of Hong Kong ) . Finally ... I don know the 3 words ... And then she sms to me that 3 words . When I get she sms , I'm really tension ... When I open the message , The 3 words is ' wo yuan yi ' ( I Do ) . I'm so happy when she say ' I Do ' . At that night , I really can't sleep . Because I'm very very happy ^ ^
31 oct 2009 , I will remember this date in my life ....


没有评论:

发表评论