2009年12月19日星期六

Arrived KL ler ...

YES~~~ Finally , I arrived KL ler (hu~~) . First time come KL without any friends and parents . It is very blur blur de lo... dunno at which station stop = = , always ask my beside people ( = = '') .

In here , I want to say thank you to my friends . One borrow me money and another one bring me go Sri maju bas station . When my friends take me go bus station , the sky want rain already . I need say sorry to my friends because I make she be caught in rain ( sorry friends.....) . After that , I go caunter check ticket and write down the bus number to me . The bus number is "AGG 2538 " (don say me no give you all lucky number to buy magnum 4D and TOTO ar ~XP ) .

At 8 p.m some , I arrived KL . But , I don know where the bus stop and I tell my friend come to take me . Finally , I know the bus stop name is PUDU . haiz ... is very confused de lor~~





没有评论:

发表评论